Subject: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?? ANSWER PLEASE???
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:31:37 +0000

Zip disks? If they still work then you would need to find a reader, these
have been extinct for quite a few years...

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=zip+disk&client=firefox-a&hs=5fD&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=nts&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9jJuVO32Mee5mwXMloC4Cw&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1485&bih=979

john