Subject: [Leica] FS: 2015 Calendar
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:51:18 -0800

This will be the first calendar that I've put up for sale: the last 2 years
I've made one only for family and friends. Some friends on the LUG may wish
to jump in and opine on the quality...

I'm using Shutterfly, which offers great discounts if you order $100 or
more. If you have a second room, room mate, significant other, or any extra
space you may need more than Doug's amazing calendar. I would like to offer
you mine for consideration! Some of the images are here:

http://www.robertadlerphotography.com/2015calendar/slideshow

The wall calendar is 12x12 (each page: one page for the image and one for
the dates) and has 12 months (January - December).

The price is $39.95 plus tax and $5 shipping within the continental US
(CONUS). If you want it shipped outside of CONUS, we will have to figure
that one out. If I get enough orders for a discount (like 4!) I will pass
the savings off the cost directly to you. Once I collect orders and place
them, I'll let you know the final price: again no more than $39.95 plus tax
plus shipping.

*If you're interested please send me your name and mailing address to:*

adlerphotog at gmail.com

I will wait until December 15th to order to try to gather enough for a
discount for us all.

At any rate, enjoy the images! The last 2 calendars have printed very very
well and are on thick stock.
Best,
Bob

--