Subject: [Leica] MAKE IT YOUR OWN CHOICE!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:56:08 +0530
References: <01df01d005c3$a761a3e0$f624eba0$@verizon.net> <84B0B5DA-B4B4-4F87-A075-745D868C3354@gmail.com> <025301d005ea$20cc7220$62655660$@verizon.net> <48D1F982-FA9B-4CFE-B9BC-5B802D825459@gmail.com> <F5DA9F96-22B1-4162-AC44-1B0C3E4EF785@sfr.fr> <002101d006c9$4560f680$d022e380$@ca> <9fff7c27e928d915bf3f7932a4aa0c92@mail.gmail.com> <000701d006d7$f8077d00$e8167700$@ca> <B765DED4-4DB2-4E9C-87F5-38D51364A53B@frozenlight.eu>

My father did it a few years ago, when he turned 85. With all his
grandchildren in the same city, he does not have a problem, they gladly
chauffeur him around whenever the need arises.
Cheers
Jayanand