Subject: [Leica] MAKE IT YOUR OWN CHOICE!
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 20:17:38 -0500

Christmas is coming.  That's when your extended brood gets pop/grandpop an
account at Uber, Lyft or a cab  service of choice, and tells the venerable
one to carry on as before.  A good friend of mine did that with his
dad--gave him an envelope full of cash, and told him to spend it on cabs.
When the envelope got thin, he replenished it.  My friend realized that
the taxi bucks were far less than a wrongful death lawsuit payment.

Best,
Jim (who's off running parent errands about two or three times a week,
gladly.)