Subject: [Leica] Test of gmail account
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 00:12:10 -0800

This is a test of my gmail account. This is only a test. If this were an
actual post, it would contain a picture or a pithy comment.

I've used the Web Interface to read the LUG for years. That was the best
solution until my retirement, but it wasn't very reply-friendly. Since
gmail has a Forums tab, it can keep my LUG mail separate from my regular
email, and threaded. So I'm giving it a try. For now at least, my regular
email address remains the same, I'm just going to use this account for
forums.

If anyone has advice or settings tips on happily using gmail with the LUG,
please sing out. As for the gmail account name, it seemed a good idea at
the time.  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Test of gmail account)