Subject: [Leica] SONY A7 new model.....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:27:35 -0800

There is now a new version of the 24MP model, A7.  Called the A7II  ( 2
roman numeral I's)

$1700.

Has all the features of the A7 plus image stabilization built into the
camera.  ( plus maybe other features which I missed)

Which means that ALL your R and M lenses now can have IS. with some
limitations on the user friendliness...  Talk about what Leica SHOULD HAVE
introduced ...

Not reviewed any place I can find...yet.  Shipping Is rumored to be early
2015.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] SONY A7 new model.....)