Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Lug book deadline
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:20:42 -0800
References: <D4D45417-8A34-4C09-8227-EC1609EACD06@jayburleson.com> <CB9AD8A9-478F-45C3-AFF1-4D81A47BFF98@jayburleson.com> <CAE3QcF7E3KorcMRDRhGppB9ZDSS8CsZnptHnFqruHj0jWPkgcA@mail.gmail.com> <000c01d00a62$dfed5490$9fc7fdb0$@ca> <CAE3QcF6Xi=oiAHGv2O6oatKO-QAfZ1_aXgXAF6SY--iDxx_bbQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-GhrYDdKPmkdb++2K44AnNbXNncU_c=UuOcoU60m8S9jw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4Ap=a=+1QRjSqE8RR4kZqFNSF41_hpFYU0d0m2ZG_xhQ@mail.gmail.com>

No no, Geoff, I was referring to Dec 31 2013 photo to the 2014 LUG book :-)

--

Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Fwd: Lug book deadline)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Fwd: Lug book deadline)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Fwd: Lug book deadline)