Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook deadline
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 00:33:33 -0700

Geoff, I usually do not worry much about getting 'the perfect one' and
pushing the deadline before sending mine in. However, this year I am waiting
til after 14 December. I'm fulfilling a line item on my bucket list that
weekend: meeting and swapping stories with none other than Dr. Ted!

Regardless of subject I will send my submissions on the 15th. Promise.

Sue Ryan