Subject: [Leica] Leica M-A
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 05:48:58 -0500

I belive the manufacture of a non metering classic M has mostly everything
to do with image and branding. Leica prefers to not look like its gone the
way of electronic computer circuitry. But still is anchored in reliable
clockwork.
There is something to be said for using a hand held meter. It slows you down
in one sense but in another sense frees you.
Using the same meter and technique for your M3 as well as your Rolleiflex or
Hasselblad has a nice continuity.