Subject: [Leica] LUG & Blurb question
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 19:13:24 -0500

I stand corrected (and should have checked all eight editions)--you were
indeed in '06 and '07.

However, you've just given a superb reason why I had no further interest
in producing the yearbook.  I was sick of your garbage, and similar
diatribes from non-contributors (at least within the 2010s).

Prattle on!  You have every right to do so.

Jim