Subject: [Leica] IMG: RicC PAW2014.45
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 10:12:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I've noticed the same here on all accounts.  They're rapidly phasing out
all film processing. Good for 8x10 or smaller and that's it. We had a
Calumet here that did a little better but there gone (Bankrupt).

I use Dwayne's now, cheaper, decent scans, clean c-41 processing and B/W
films that do well in xtol, fast turn around.  www.dwaynesphoto.com

Montie