Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: And now a Lightroom question
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 20:35:38 +0100

That's why I upgraded to LR 5, just for the X-E1, and have use the
more recent mac at Mutz due to OS compatibility, Nathan ...
But the fuji JPEGs are quite good too - I sometimes don't even bother,
particularly when In Metz where the Old Mac still Donalds ...
Amities
Philippe

Le 2 d?c. 14 ? 07:33, Michiel Fokkema a ?crit :

>> Are my choices really limited to using this clunky 2-step process and
>> upgrading to LR5, something which I otherwise have no reason to do?
>> (and
>> no, I am not interested in other RAW converters or in shooting JPG).

NO ARCHIVE

Message from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] And now a Lightroom question)