Subject: [Leica] IMG: Altar and Nave
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 18:04:10 -0800

Jay SHOWED:

St. Leonard's Church, Charlecote, Warwickshire, UK
Leica Monochrom, APO-Summicron-M 1:2/50 mm ASPH., iso 640

Altar and Nave
http://tinyurl.com/jvsr2tu

Please click on the photo to view it in a larger size.,,,

Hi Jay,
I feel shooting interiors like this is one of the magical hand held
situations one can do with an M Leica.  Film or digital.

I have no idea how many hundreds, nay, probably into the thousands, I shot
with an M4 or various other model M's over the years.. I suppose many if not
most were shot hand held ASA 800 Tri-x and a 21mm Leica lens whatever it
was.

Just line up the vertical lines of the building with the vertical edges
within the view finder and??????  "CLICK!" :-)
KISS! And it works 99.99% of the time. Oh sure if you don't pay attention
you can have leaning walls.......... I hate that effect immensely! As it
illustrates a "MALFUNCTIONING PHOTOGRAPHER!" ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)