Subject: [Leica] two weeks left to be part of LUG Yearbook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:09:53 -0800

Hi Steve,
Yeah maybe I should get a stronger Rx to START on Christmas day? As I'm
flying to Ottawa on CHRISTMAS DAY! ;-)
Never done that before. Only there 4- days and back to God's country to
Vancouver Island floating in the warmth of the Pacific Ocean! ;-)

Or I may require something better? I know, a bottle of LAGAVULLIN!!!!!!!!
Then I can sip my way into the NEW YEAR without a care! :-) Now you have to
admit that was a sweeping moment of brilliance the likes I've not had in
sometime!! :-) :-)

cheers,
ted