Subject: [Leica] FS: Mary Ellen Mark's American Odyssey
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:32:12 -0800

Now that you have seen the Vimeo video, don't you just want to get one of
her books? If so, you are in luck.

I love her stuff so much that I ordered two copies of her book American
Odyssey - OK, the 2nd copy was by accident. I forgot I ordered it already a
week prior and the book came late...

Anyway, the seller said the copy is "Like New." The inside pages are
definitely like New. The back jacket has slight marks. So I will call it
"Very Good."

$32 + Shipping. If you look at the Vimeo video, the static image shown is
"Amanda and her cousin Amy." It's such a powerful piece that it was the
reason why I purchased the book. Besides Amanda, this book contains some of
her best work. The images grabbed you by the eyes and by your souls. Not to
be missed.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits