Subject: [Leica] For trade? Or, maybe I'm just way off base.
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 20:59:15 +0000

I would expect the MM/f1 to cost more than the f0.95 is worth. As for the
f1.0, it is lovely on the MM but I only ever use it wide open. If that is
how you use it nothing else comes close, if it is often/usually stopped down
then look at a pre-asph Summilux? The MM gives noticeably different looks
with pre-asph and asph lenses, both are excellent but in different ways....

john