Subject: [Leica] IMG:Two Views with the Full Moon
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 09:34:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Glad you braved the cold! Very interesting. I lingered a good while
studying the suggestions from this one.

Montie

>>When I came out of the grocery store tonight and saw the full moon in some
dramatic clouds, I had to zoom over to the sculpture at Atwater Park on the
lakefront.  These are my two favorites - one with, one without the art.
There was such a cold wind off the lake I'm thankful the camera didn't
freeze up and that my fingertips and ears thawed out OK.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miscellaneous/20141206_MR_Mine_DSF1448.jpg.html