Subject: [Leica] Trade in my M9? (RICHARD MAN)
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 00:44:57 -0800
References: <1417998464.29953.YahooMailNeo@web181703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAF8hL-HOPi8SYoUb_kfDa73SfrNdmcpaTSsV=aNJjc7RWMrvpA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-ESRjnu2QESo+jWLLhh+4cx9CvUP1K5TF=tps_STXb03w@mail.gmail.com> <000e01d0129f$8ad52970$a07f7c50$@ca> <CAF8hL-EuTadgKwKuQoK1MA1tsLSFucyaK_3DfE81Tt18_D-2qA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7+-SsObL4wi7jF8LsYnfD4_J0pmaTo26kRxRzKz+QsQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-GLCvXn1ubA5Gvw1zxk5RB35X5zJ0vZor8ScEvj1vk1kA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5UP58twPHEWkrRtLusFixcRoz98U9Y7U6KkzVC5CWJjw@mail.gmail.com>

Actually, it really is quite simple: if you can afford it, then it is
worthwhile. Otherwise, it's not :-)

Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Trade in my M9?)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Trade in my M9?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Trade in my M9? (RICHARD MAN))