Subject: [Leica] IMG: UFO, Kohn, 2014 (to Lluis & Philippe)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:25:00 -0500

>I like it very much! well seeing!

>Congrats Dave!
>
>Yet, stay carefull with these Italians ;-) They sometimes get lost in
translation ;-)

>Fitness?
>
>Love the shot, and all the others you have posted over the years,
whatsoever :-)

Lluis & Philippe --

You are paying attention, Philippe! Good for you... You passed my test, of
course, it is FAIR WITNESS not FAIR FITNESS. ;)

No people in the UFO picture which is high on my priority list in choosing
a PAW but I liked this one just the same.

.
Dave.

--
My portfolio web site <http://www.dlkportfolio.com>