Subject: [Leica] more from Yosemite, image redone
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:04:38 -0800

Combining Ted's and others advice, I cropped "almost" according to the
master's suggestion and darkened what remained of the branch as Montie
suggested.  I did not want to crop out the two leaves under the log, as per
instructions,  as it looked like the log needed some breathing room under it
to give it some context as being in the water.  Since that made more of the
branch visible, I darkened it a bit.  Maybe more darkening is needed???

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/ca/y/Yosemite-5047-2.jpg.html

So, does it look better now?

Original is:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/ca/y/Yosemite-5047.jpg.html