Subject: [Leica] FS: "Help me replacing my dying printer sales" (*)
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:01:35 -0800

I have gathered some of my favorite images from the last few years here:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/Favorites/

and of course  if you are interested in other of my images you have seen,
just let me know.

Sales prices! (Shipping is ~$7-$10 for larger sizes within US)
8.5x11: $15
13x19: $50
17x22: $120

11x28 pano: $70
22x50 pano: $200

I can even get them mounted and framed, ready to hang. Just let me know.

(*) Back story:
My HP Z3100 printer is dying, slowly and surely. I was going to replace it
with an Epson 3880 when it dies. However, someone is selling a 7900 for not
much more than the 3880 so...

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits