Subject: [Leica] Meth Lab
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 13:54:21 -0600

You can never tell.  I had a client who died owning a large toxic waste
disposal site with lots of adjoining land, to cover the waste "plume".
I treated it as worthless for estate tax purposes, and to my amazement
the IRS agent found comparable sales indicating that it was not only not
worthless, but very valuable.  Turns out meth dealers were buying some
land where they figured no one would ever go...

Ken