Subject: [Leica] IMG: Star Trek actors
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:35:44 -0800

At the Seattle Star Trek Con, there was a "reunion" of "The Next
Generation" cast. I used an Olympus OM 135mm f/3.5 lens and a Micro 4/3
Olympus E-M5 to take these.  I had no "access," just shot from the audience
with heads and bad lighting to deal with, but managed to get some I like.
Actors telling anecdotes can be a lot of fun, and this bunch was having a
great time (they are all good friends, 20 some years later). So were we, I
haven't laughed as much in ages.

See here, and the following 11.  After that there are six more pictures of
the cast signing autographs, taken with the Olympus 45/1.8.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/15846891677/>

Enjoy!
--Peter