Subject: [Leica] Cuba?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 02:42:03 -0800

> On Dec 19, 2014, at 12:31 AM, Henning Wulff <henningw at archiphoto.com>
> wrote:
>
> Yes, he and another two local guys went down there. All said it was a
> marvellous trip, and have lots of great pictures to prove it. One in
> particular that Tom took of tango dancers in the street was very striking.
> I think that one was in the Viewfinder as well.
>
> Tanya and I are going end of January - beginning of February for a couple
> of weeks. About nine days with a driver outside of Havana and the rest on
> our own in Havana. Good thing we planned to go now, before all you
> 'Muricans' show up there. :-)

yup, for sure.....we made our plans to go several months ago.... I hope what
we will find in March will be "as before". It sure won't be that way for
long. I suspect some changes will be apparant,  even a year or two from now.
Surely, we are very glad, we will be there in March. Henning, any way we can
now see Tom's photos, yours as well on your return....?

many thanks,

Steve