Subject: [Leica] Repair job... on ME
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 22:25:10 -0800

LUG: It seems I have a hernia.  In fact, as the guys in the 1930s movies
say: "Make mine a double." Both sides.

Fortunately, the fix is very routine today.  Next Monday, I will be having
laparoscopic surgery. No big scar or big sutures, recovery time is shorter
than with conventional surgery, and it generally doesn't recur with this
method.  General anesthesia, though. So, send good thoughts my way on the
29th.  I'll keep you posted.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Repair job... on ME)
Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Repair job... on ME)