Subject: [Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:05:59 -0800

Since I like satchel-type bags that are not thick, I've had a similar
problems for years, in that the lens area is very tall.
So I glued two M rear lens caps back to back (made 2 sets of them) and
now I can easily stash them in the tall spaces without having to worry
about them bouncing on top of one another, and it is easy to know which
lens pair I'm grabbing.
21 & 75 in one pair and 35 and 90 on the other, if I am heavily armed.

Jay

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?)