Subject: [Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 10:57:34 -0600

I think if I were home-building a rig to hold two lenses worth several
thousand dollars each together, I'd invest in drilling a hole between the
two caps and poking a fifty cent stainless steel bolt through the hole, and
secure it with a twenty cent stainless steel lock washer and a thity cent
stainless steel lock nut.

Just my two  cents worth of advice.

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Wilbur Norman <coupdefoudrellc at
gmail.com>

--
Regards,

Sonny