Subject: [Leica] The 2014 yearbook
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 17:30:12 -0600

Some really excellent images here.  It would be difficult to pick
favorites, but ones that caught my eye (so far) are:

Aram Langhans "Kent Cemetery"
Chris Williams "Take Off"
Kyle Cassidy "Cast..." (Although it appears that Kyle accidentally
submitted an oil painting.)
Frank Fillpone "Dancing Angel"
Charlie Chan "Nuvolari"
Geoff's model shots, even though clothed
Bill Clough "Rest Stop"

And so on - too many choices.  I have been trying to purchase as many
books as possible on my iPad (out of space long ago) but this may be an
exception.

Ken