Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The eve of christmas.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 15:01:38 -0800

George Lottermoser OFFERED:

Hi George,
I think what you've posted is much like a short "photo essay!" :-) Very
interesting where none of the other crew members post BUT ONE OR TWO IMAGES
ON THE SAME TOPIC?  Usually.

Given the majority of the crew post one or two images?  Some day it would be
neat if a few shot a kind of photo essay expanding it into a photo story of
a half dozen images built about or around the same situation.

Our Nathan is probably the best in producing a series around and about a
bike ride or a town or city.

Most others take one or two images and that's all they post. Well they shoot
more images, but not as a "PHOTO STORY" much like we see in magazines and or
in the good olden golden good old days.

So here we go folks? 2015? Why don't some of you "Shoot a half dozen or more
photos telling a story, illustrating a story situation?

Be an interesting challenge for all as we're about to move into the New
Year?

Actually what you'll be doing is???  Playing a "PHOTOHJOURNALIST!" Rather
than the single photo image taker? This bit of action should improve and
broaden many folks abilities to "Observe life in a wider spectrum" of
creating a photo story.

I'll volunteer time regarding editing and me being the mean assed
PHOTO-EDITOR! ;-)

OK CREW LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO? :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted!