Subject: [Leica] LUG chaos
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 19:45:53 -0800

It was time to start a new LUG archive digest volume. The old one was
full to bursting.
I followed my standard procedure for doing this (which procedure I
follow about once every 6-9 months), and this time everything is a huge
mess. The old volume (v54) is missing index files, and the new volume
(v55) contains files dated as far back as August 2014.

It's been epic chaos around here. So much so that this sign is hung on
the front of my fireplace:

http://reid.org/~brian/misc/IMG_1339.JPG

So one more piece of chaos doesn't surprise me, but it dismays me.
Please accept my apologies for the scramble.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] LUG chaos)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] LUG chaos)