Subject: [Leica] Views of India
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:38:15 -0700

Yes! Throwing one off glacier point in Yosemite or skimming up the Merced to
Yosemite Falls would be wonderful fun.

I've been learning on these little quad copters from amazon. Lots of fun
(the cat has a different opinion).

My concern, of course, is strapping a couple thousand in camera gear to a
thousand+ of drone equipment and losing it all.

So I have not gone down the path. However the little $30 buzzers from amazon
are GREAT fun!
Bob

Bob Adler