Subject: [Leica] IMG: Smoking Kills
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:46:43 -0500

Depends on the market they were destined for. Many of those are not American
brands, btw.  Many years ago in Cuba (1980) you could buy "safe" Marlboros,
because the ones sold in the state stores did not have the surgeon general
warning on them.
How the American brands got there were a mystery, because it was called
trading with the enemy to buy or sell goods there.  I did risk it. By the
way, Marlboro cigs were cheaper in Mariel than in the Miami airport!

Sent from my iPad