Subject: [Leica] IMG: Street Supper
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:18:53 -0700

Hi Tina,

I truly believe when travelling in a country where it abounds with such
incredible colours as you've shown on this trip.

It shoots down my saying, " REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT BLACK & WHITE!" Of
course the rest of the phrase, "EAT'S SUSHI AND DRINKS SINGLE MALT SCOTCH!"
Still applies if one "must shoot colour under these conditions!" Certainly
as you've so beautifully shown! Thanks a bunch. :-)

cheers,
ted