Subject: [Leica] Night Restaurants
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 18:07:31 -0700

Tina,
I have been following your Vietnam series avidly - even if I haven't
commented on every image.
In general, and I'm not quite sure why, I prefer the B&W images (like 9109)
over the colour images (like 9110).
Is it, do you think, because the street scenes are timeless in the their
activity and B&W makes them seem
more authentic? I am just musing out loud and in public on this because OTOH
street scenes in Asia are
also very colourful.
Howard (without enough to do this sultry afternoon)