Subject: [Leica] Mail Disabled
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 21:10:05 -0400

LUG:

Why am I getting this?

"Your membership in the mailing list LUG has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
02-Aug-2014.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 6 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted."

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

I visited the page and re-enabled my membership but I don't understand why
I got this in the first place!

Help!  Life without the LUG would not be worth living!

Tina

--
Tina Manley
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/