Subject: [Leica] Truckin', up to Buffalo...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 06:26:10 +0200

I will be six timezones to the west from tomorrow until August 23, visiting
my son in Orchard Park, NY, and making some side trips in upstate NY and
southern Ontario. Possibly a drive to Chicago if he can get a day or two off
to make a long weekend, but most of the time we will be around Buffalo. Any
area list members who want to share a brew and some wings?would be great!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain