Subject: [Leica] Bicycle in the fog
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 15:15:45 -0400 (EDT)

Tina,
I like the photo but the title is a bit misleading. It doesn't look
like the for I'm used to. More like a smudge on the lens or a dirty bus
window. Given your care of equipment, I suspect it is the latter. Most
pictures in fog have a fairly clear foreground and become more diffuse
with distance. In this case both the foreground and the background have
a similar soft effect. A light overall haze might do it.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Bicycle in the fog)