Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: beach stuff, mostly
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 23:25:00 +0200

Last week was the last working week before a 3-week break, so I was actually
quite busy at the office. So with a couple of exceptions, most of the
pictures in this blog were taken on Saturday, particularly because that
evening I ?discovered? a very nice little beach in Villajoyosa, and I was
the beneficiary of some very nice light. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1240

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain