Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: From the Holocaust
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:34:34 -0400

That?s a very moving picture, Peter, and for all I know, your
great-grandparents and my uncle Joseph?s parents may have known each
other?they lived in Paris at the same time, and they suffered the same fate.
As you may remember, Joseph saved himself by running away from the Drancy
camp at age 11 with another boy, and spending the rest of the war in hiding
in the Loire valley. His story was told in the successful 2010 film La Rafle:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/La-Rafle

Cheers,
Nathan