Subject: [Leica] OT: Weird e-mail issue
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 09:36:39 -0600

Nathan,

Others likely know a lot more about this, nevertheless, here is a weak
attempt:

If you are using the native e-mail client on OS X, it may be worth trying
Thunderbird as a test.  If TB works then you know to try further
incantations
with the native client based on the TB settings.  I think there may be bad
assumptions in the client's design, especially when an upgrade (if that is
what
you might have done) breaks formerly working e-mail.

I've had much less trouble with an iPad (just works) than the native client
on
an OS X laptop, even with full control of the SMTP servers as well as the
clients.

John