Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Holocaust (with photo link)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 14:03:50 +0100

Don't much agree with that statement of the world being a more innocent
place back then, Charlie. Currently reading the "The Europe I Saw" by
Elizabeth Wiskemann about her travels amidst a waterfall of once meaningful
names during the interwar years. Fascinating piece that reflects the class
structure, amoral greed, and fervent nationalism that drop kicked Europe
into conflict and both dispassionate and passionate savagery. Unfortunately,
we never learn.

Hey, wasn't there a non-photographic forum side by side with this list :-)

Douglas