Subject: [Leica] Warning Vacation Photos
From: csaganich at gmail.com (CJ andS)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 17:41:38 -0400

Thanks Tina.  I'm not in the habit of taking color photographs so I didn't
have any high expectations.  My cell phone would have sufficed and wouldn't
have cost me 100 bucks to have the chrome developed plus I was guessing at
the exposure most of the time.  I've been photographing those hills from
that spot for about 8 years now and every year they come out different.

Thanks Nathan.  I've made that trip many times from NYC to Buffalo.  I
lived there (if you can call it living) for nearly 10 years in a happily
demented post college bewilderment surrounded by the same.

Thanks Ric.  We have been going to that same house for about 8 years now.
It belongs to acquaintances who use it predominantly as a winter house. One
could ski off the porch and not stop for at least 2 miles.