Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 6/8/2014: my children
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 10:43:50 +0100

Brilliant. Enjoy, there is nothing like having the whole family together,
and it gets more and more difficult as they increase in number and move
further away.
We had all 4 children, their 3 spouses and all 6 grandchildren for our 40th
wedding anniversary last month. It happens so rarely now.
Definitely worth crossing the Atlantic to get together IMO.
How is Moses finding the difference between Bath and Buffalo?
Frank D.