Subject: [Leica] Festival
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:32:43 +0200

Jayanand,

I think you have covered the high moments, very strong impressive images,
really impressive.

The Spanish people still have some ancestral traditions as ?El Toro de la
Vega?,

warn you that the images are very hard:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oqd_vgfmlc>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxUbpPpWJxA>