Subject: [Leica] FS: M9, M7, 75+90 Summarit, 21 Summilux, WATE, 90 AA, others....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 13:07:26 -0700

My Son's list of Leica For Sale..  now priced..and I added a few of my
own...

Spiratone fish eye adapter  ( Circular, 180 degree fisheyes from any 50mm
lens..Best for SLR users   A LOT of fun to use))  $100

Leica 35mm Summicron asph  $2000

Dad Leica 35 Summicron V3   $1600

Dad Leica 50 Summicron $1300

Leica 90mm Summarit, scratch on hood  $1450

Dad Leica 75 Summarit, with hood  $1450

Leica 50mm Summilux asph  $3000

M9 black  $3650

M7 silver $2200

Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder II  $400

Rapid grip  $75

Leica 28mm Summicron asph  $2600

Leica 21 Summilux asph  $5850

Leica 135 tele Elmar f4  ( clip on hood model)  $450

Leica WATE 16-18-21 with Frankenfinder  $4850

Leica 90mm apo-Summicron ASPH f2  $2800

Leica sf20 flash  $100

Leica sf24d flash  $170

Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 (LTM Model with finder)  $600 ( unless Dad buys it
first!)

He wants to buy a D810 so these Nikon bodies must go...

Nikon D200 Body  Around 3K clicks  $300

Nikon D300S Body  $650

Everything is pretty much as new, with boxes, etc.  Ask to be sure.

The 35 and 90 AA were purchased used from a fastidious (OCD) friend of mine.

The 135 was purchased used, and may has some small wear marks.

The rest were purchased new by my Son.  He has small kids, and a non-AF
camera just did not make for good photographs.

Everything is low mileage...

For more info

Email me and I will forward all responses to him...

Note:  If you don't like the price, make an offer..

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net