Subject: [Leica] Hand troubles
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:47:52 -0600

Like Sonny, I've had great luck with the iPad Mini (retina).  It probably
handles 80% of my computer tasks with ease. As others have said, it's not
ideal for serious keyboarding but for most other tasks I love it. If you go
that route you'll also need to consider whether to get one that allows you
to work where there's no wifi (via data plan). I decided against it for
economy, and also because I use mine mostly at home where I have wifi.

BTW, photos look stunning on the retina display.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE