Subject: [Leica] Hand troublesCurt
From: curtisfant64 at gmail.com (Curtis Fant)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 01:51:50 -0500

I did the same thing and got a nexus 7 2013(2nd gen).  It is fast and has a
beautiful screen.  The battery life is no where near apple!  I was set on
the retina mini but the air is faster and has better colors.  I even picked
up a wireless charger for the nexus but it does not seem to improve the
battery life much in between use!

Curt