Subject: [Leica] IMG: New fashion set
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:20:07 -0400

Appears to be shot through gauze.
But a viable fashion statement if you ask me.
That's way more rare to see than good technique in a picture.
Makes me want to tell you to stop down a couple. But not sure you'd not
already done that. ... I keep clicking on them to make them big so I can see
if they're in focus or what and it just takes me to the next frustratingly
soft picture.
All that money on a lens and sensor and we end up with mush!
I'd go for the sharpness this camera system can bring to an image that no
other camera can!