Subject: [Leica] A Sensor opinion...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:48:46 -0400

I know I cant afford a camera which cost many thousands of dollars which
makes pie in the sky image at very low iso' s and nothing at higher iso' s.

But a camera which does work in this regard like a normal DSLR I can
certainly consider spending some real money on. Even a lot more than I'm
normally conformable spending.