Subject: [Leica] Digital Dark Room Advice
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:50:10 -0500

Mine is painted flat white and seems fine.  I have just an incandescent
light fixture, not too much falling on the monitor, and the Spyder
software measures the ambient light for calibration.  I keep the blinds
closed while working on photos.  I have been thinking about this also,
and wonder if I need to spring for a viewing booth.  Maybe obsessive,
since the prints seem to match the monitor pretty well under different
viewing conditions.

Ken